Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shabby Apple

My Shabby Apple Trunk Show is tomorrow night from 6:00 until 8:00. They have the cutest dresses and accessories! There is even a little girls' line that is just precious! I am in love with a couple of the bags





I also love these dresses



And my most favoritest



Yes, I am aware that favoritest isn't a word.

If you want to take a look and can't make the time tomorrow night, let me know. I'll have the trunk until Saturday morning. If I have a dress available in your size, you can take it with you. If not, it will ship within 7 days, free of charge and no tax!

The absolute best part is that they give a portion of their proceeds to a global women's charity! Here is a quote from the Shabby Apple website:

"We at Shabby Apple Dresses love to help women dress but are also commited to helping women live as well. Thus we are supporting the fight against global poverty by partnering with Unitus-a non-profit organization that accelerates access to life-changing financial services for those at the bottom of the economic pyramid. Shabby Apple donates 5% of its net dress sales to support work in India (where Shabby Apple Dresses sources many of its dresses the textiles used to manufacture its dresses). In addition, each Shabby Apple Dresses customer has the opportunity to donote an extra five dollars to Unitus every time she buys a dress. Shabby Apple Dresses and Unitus are involved with 10 of India's most promising microfinance organizations that provide financial services to more than 1.6 million hard-working women and their families.

Every $100 donation from Shabby Apple Dresses provides at least 20 women with access to financial services - and the chance to live a life without poverty
."

2 comments:

dian said...

great

Julie said...

Terri,
I was planning on coming tonight to the Shabby Apple party but won't be able to make it after all!! We have just gotten over a horrible stomach virus in the Hardy home and we are still trying to regain our energy level. I would love to come by and look at the clothes before you send them back Saturday. However, I still have 15 pounds to lose....needless to say, I want to buy the size dress that I WANT to be able to wear once I lose this baby weight!! :) The dresses are stunning! Thanks for the the invite!! SORRY, that it was bad timing! HAVE a great time!