Friday, September 19, 2008

Hannah Kate Special Collection

I know a lot of my postings all seem to focus around clothing...Maybe instead of The Jewells, this blog should be called Terri's Worldly Obsessions.

I know a lot of you are familiar with the trunk show line, Hannah Kate. It is based in Birmingham, AL, so it is semi-local and is owned by the lovely Andrea Brown. As with most trunk show lines, HK has two selling seasons, Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. You attend the show, customize your order, and then wait 8-10 weeks for your precious clothing to arrive. HK has started a new line that is called Hannah Kate Special Collection. I placed an order on Wednesday, Wednesday people, today is Friday, and my clothing arrived this morning! It is all so cute! There are several items to choose from, so check them out! This is what I picked up for William:




And this with blue sleeves

1 comment:

Shonna said...

Those are some of the cutest clothes ever...I am loving the Pocket Full of Poseys and Gumballs!