Monday, August 25, 2008


Forgive me Blogger, it has been six months since my last post. A lot has happened since then. I certainly won't try to catch up. I'll just start with the most recent.

William has started kindergarten. My little baby is now in kindergarten. He likes to remind me rather often that,"I'm a big boy now, Mama. I go to kindergarten." Sigh.......

We are going to the beach for Labor Day weekend with some good friends of ours. We are really looking forward to it. My husband is currently running for the city council in our town. The election is tomorrow. Thank goodness! This has been a stressful few weeks. I told him over the weekend that I feel like I'm always on display. We have been driving around with "A New Voice, Jason Jewell, City Council District Four" magnets on the Expedition. People just stare and stare at intersections and in parking lots. I can't go into a store without 20 people asking me how it's going. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the support, it is just mentally exhausting. We are both ready for some semblance of normalcy. If you can call our regular life normal. I really don't think there is anything normal about us.

The first Auburn game is this weekend. War Eagle! We will be cheering on our Tigers from the beach.

Speaking of Auburn, I am really wanting to get this dress from Boutique Mia
Photobucket
I am in love with Boutique Mia's items on etsy. I have etsy love.
I bought these three tops from her earlier in the summer
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Terri, how do those dresses fit? I love your blog!! Here is mine...
www.sweeterandthebubbas.blogspot.com.

the jewells said...

I don't know. All three of the tops fit great. You give her your measurements, so they are custom made. I really really want one!