Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Dresses

Well, I had a little moment of nostalgia today as my sister and I reminsced about the importance of the "Easter Dress." Every year it was a really big deal. "Do you have your Easter dress yet?" "Wait until you see my Easter dress." Having a son, I really miss the whole thrill of the new dress. That crossed my mind tonight as I was shopping at the Mart. I found these two pieces:



My momma would just die if she knew I was sporting an Easter "dress" from the Mart.

Then again, I might wear this green dress, which I bought from a CAbi show recently. It is on pages 16 and 18 of the catalogue.

Am I the only one that still gets all caught up in the thrill of the Easter dress?

4 comments:

The Macks said...

You did good at the Mart! I like it. I was excited about my Easter dress too! It wasn't fancy or expensive, but it was hanging in my closet since February and I couldn't wait to wear it.

the jewells said...

I loved your dress, Angie. That pink was beautiful on you. I would love to raid your closet...even your maternity clothes are fab!

Michelle said...

Is the 'Mart' what I think you are talking about!? Very nice! I am gonna go check it out-2nd person lately with something cute from there!
I still get excited about my Easter dress, but this year it was pants- cold here. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração