Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Parties

I am hosting a Taste of Home party Saturday morning and the October Andalusia Junior Woman's Club meeting on Monday night. I am having so much fun compiling my menus! I'm telling you---it's been too long since I've been able to cook.

For the party on Saturday, I'm probably serving:
Either a Grits Casserole or an Egg/Sausage Casserole
Biscuits with Pumpkin Butter
Smoky Brown Sugar Bacon
Breakfast punch....looking for recipes if anyone has a great one

For the meeting on Monday night:

Meatballs in a sauce (I haven't decided which one)
Antipasta Salad
Blue Cheese Log
Bruschetta
Bacon, Cheddar, and Ranch Pita Chips (I have the best recipe for these!)
Pumpkin Roll
Apple Cider

This is my latest QVC impulse buy and I've been just itching to use it


If anyone out there in blog world would like to attend the Taste of Home show, let me know. They have products that are very similar to Southern Living at Home.

3 comments:

The Macks said...

Yum! yum! Sounds good. I am so glad I am not the only QVC shopper. I haven't done it in a while, but once I start watching I just can't stop!! See you Monday. I look forward to the yummy food.

Michelle said...

Sounds wonderful! I would love the recipes for the pita chips and the bleu cheese log.

Jackie Anglin said...

I love your QVC buy! I want one too, but not sure when I would use it!