Sunday, October 19, 2008

Decorating for Fall

I've been doing a little fall decorating around the house. Here is a picture of my corner hutch. I just removed the top doors and painted the back the same color as my walls. I really think I liked it better prepaint, but I think it is too late to do anything. I need opinions. Should I paint it another color or continue on with the current color?
OOps. Never mind the green that you see behind it! Guess I need to pull it out away from the wall and paint the whole wall, huh?

Some of my online friends have been painting their monograms onto pumpkins. I felt a little inspired myself tonight.


Here is a picture of my Roman shades we just had made for the kitchen. Even Jason loves them!

2 comments:

Belle said...

Jamie your decorations look great! I bet William is getting excited. Congratulations again to Jason on winning the election. I know he will serve his city well.

HUGS!

The Macks said...

Hey! I think paint a little brighter color inside the hutch, but I am a bright color kind of person. I love the monogram pumpkin too cute!! Who made those roman shades? I love them!! Have a good day! I'll see you tonight.