Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Update.....Somewhat

Okay, okay, Mrs. Ellis and Mrs. Mack. I get the picture. Time to update the blog. Got it. We have been super busy lately. Without going into the gruesome details, I will simply say that Jason and I have started our own construction company now, after a split from his previous partner. Things have been hopping for us. We were able to keep the current clients/jobs that we had with the previous company, so there is no shortage of work. I have been having to learn Quick Books, payroll, taxes, worker's comp, etc. Things I have previously had absolutely no knowledge of whatsoever. In addition to business busyness, I was the co-chair for this year's Red Garter Revue. That in itself was a full time job.

William has been loving kindergarten. He has taken his first Accelerated Reading test, which was a 1.5 grade level. He made 100% on it. He was so thrilled! On Sunday, he lost his first tooth. He was begging Jason and I both to pull it out with tweezers, pliers, whatever we could find! Eek! We attempted to pull it several times, but the darn thing was hanging on tight! Sunday, after lunch, we stopped at Nana and Big Daddy's house so Big could pull the tooth. And pull it he did. William was ecstatic. He wanted to wait until Monday night to leave it for the Tooth Fairy because he "had to show everyone at school!"




The Tooth Fairy visited our house last night and, after a note requesting the tooth be left so Grandmama could see it, William awoke to find a gold coin, a certificate, and "5 BUCKS!"

T-Ball season is now upon us. If I can keep up the Blogging Spirit, I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

The Macks said...

YAY! William is a cutie anyway, but that snaggle tooth makes him even more precious! I am glad to hear everything with the business is going well!

Katelyn Ellis said...

William is so cute, and I love what he calls your Daddy! Glad you have rejoined the blogging world...I know how busy things can get = ).